8/10/2013

Red statement look

Bonjour!

Today, and pretty much every other day of the year, I'm loving red. Red is absolutely by far my favorite color. Why? Rouge is a strong, passionate and heartwarming color.

I always try to put at least some red item in my outfits. 
Think about it, when wearing an all black/white outfit, which I often do since it's easy to match with other colors, a little red detail instantly makes it so much stronger!

For today's outfit, I chose red as the main color. Check it out:






This is what I call a red statement :-) I even painted my toe nails red. And of course, this red statement look would not be complete without the red holy heels! I hope you like today's look, let me know what you think. Thank you!

Outfit details:
Black skinny jeans (€19,95 H&M), it-girl top (€29,95 Modemusthaves), red blazer (€39,95 ONLY), red heels (€29,95 Modemusthaves), golden statement necklace (€9,95 H&M), heart-shaped earrings (€7,95 Six), golden statement ring (€9,95 Modemusthaves).

Bisous, M.

2 comments:

  1. that's so chic! how tall are you in heels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun! with these heels on, I'd be around 1.85m

    ReplyDelete